I’m a product advisor for growth-stage B2B SaaS & fintech startups.
I work with companies on a few areas:
- Launching a product-led growth model
- Implementing new product experiments
- Crafting product strategy
- Hiring senior product managers, ops, & leads
I blend my practical industry experience with an insights-based approach to solve for gaps in product leadership, and in effect, accelerating the startup’s growth journey.
For the past 9+ years, I’ve been building and growing SaaS & fintech products at top tech companies across Silicon Valley & Southeast Asia like Dropbox and Xendit.
Throughout this journey, I’ve led a product org with 70+ cross-functional staff and 11 reports, launched 0-to-1 products, ran 200+ experiments, and shipped features that delivered tens of millions in revenue impact.
Sounds intriguing? Book a free strategy session to discuss how we can work together:
How I Can Help
I offer tailored product advising services for:
Founders / CEOs
You’re about to hire and/or recently hired a new head of product for your Series A/B/pre-IPO startup. S/he has a couple critical gaps that you want to solve in the next 3-6 months.
However, you have limited capacity and no one else on your team has the will and/or skill to help your new product leader.
As an advisor, I’ll step in to create a growth plan for your leader, provide a real-time feedback loop (including 360 feedback), and unblock their skills development faster. In result, you get clarity and confidence in accelerating your startup’s growth.
Head of Product / Team Lead
You’ve joined a new Series A/B/pre-IPO startup as head of product. Your founder or CEO immediately assigns you an important company-level goal that needs to be achieved in the next 3-6 months.
You’re feeling overwhelmed and all over the place, leading to your staff on the ground getting confused.
As an advisor, I’ll help coach you to understand your bottlenecks and friction points, prioritize the most important activities, and unblock you from leveling up yourself and your staff. In result, you’ll get clarity & confidence in fulfilling your mission-critical objective.
Book a Free Strategy Session
Setup a free 30-minute strategy session to talk about how we can work together to accelerate your product leadership:
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do we meet?
I meet most clients for a 60-minute session every other week.
How long does it last for?
~2 to 6 months. Exact length depends on the mutual goal defined during the kickoff session.
How much does it cost?
My standard program is $1,000 USD per month.
Each program includes:
- Initial kickoff session to set expectations, create an action plan, and go over recommended individual and managerial habits
- 60-minute coaching sessions every other week
- Relevant resources from my resource library
- Retrospectives to make sure we’re making progress every ~3 months
- Texts, emails, and emergency calls outside of session (within reason)
I also offer ad-hoc advisory calls for $400 USD per hour. These calls are good for discussing specific questions or topics on your mind.
What happens if I’m not getting value from my coaching sessions?
For all my paid sessions, my standard refund policy is a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
What that means is if you don’t love the coaching or advising sessions, you can email me at any time within 30 days of our first appointment and show me that you’re doing the exercises and not getting results. I will refund you 100% of the purchase price.
What other services do you offer?
Occasionally, I also help founders & product leaders with other services:
- Facilitating 360° Feedback: I talk to at least 5 people that work with the client and summarize what I heard in a report that we go over together.
- Workshops: Situation specific trainings where I can train you and your product team on topics like product-led growth, new product experiments, product strategy, hiring, etc.
- Talks: 30-90 minute presentations on topics like product-led growth, new product experiments, product strategy, hiring, etc.
If you know a founder or product leader who you think would be a great fit to work with me please feel free to introduce us. If I don’t have any availability, I’ll do my best to help them find someone who does.