As Seen In
Who Am I?
I’m a tech career coach, product leader, and wellness enthusiast.
My coaching and writing are primarily focused on answering the question, “How do we discover and build a career we love in the tech industry?”
The approach I take in my work is:
- leveraging real job search data and case studies from my clients and my own 7+ years of experience within the tech industry;
- developing actionable tools and frameworks that have produced results for clients and myself;
- synthesizing this data, tools, and hard-earned experience into a proven system to help you find a dream job and thrive in your career.
Through my experiences, I’ve been recognized as the #1 growth product manager at a fast-growing pre-IPO company, sat on the hiring side of 300+ interviews, and mentored and coached hundreds of others to find their dream job and get more out of their current tech careers.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I still have a lot to learn, but I enjoy sharing what I’ve learned so far.
Want to hear more? Read my full story.
What Clients Are Saying
Dexter is THE person one should reach out to if you’re contemplating a potential transition to tech.
Jennifer Z.Investor Relations
Dexter has played an integral role in me landing my dream role. Every step of the interview process he was there as a sounding board and a guide on things to do and to avoid.
Danish A.Senior Product Manager
Dexter gave me the confidence to go into the FB onsite knowing that I’ve prepared the best I can… I got the job 🙂
Emma Z.Product Designer
Get the FULL 15-page PDF guide with research-based strategies from Stanford PhDs, neuroscientists, and mindfulness experts that help you get unstuck.
What you’ll find inside:
- 17 actionable tools ranging immediate to long-term strategies
- Relaxation exercises that provide relief in as little as 60 seconds
- How to handle your inner critic, gain control, prioritize your time & more