Get the FULL 15-page PDF guide with research-based strategies from Stanford PhDs, neuroscientists, and mindfulness experts that help you get unstuck.
What you’ll find inside:
- 17 actionable tools ranging immediate to long-term strategies
- Relaxation exercises that provide relief in as little as 60 seconds
- How to handle your inner critic, gain control, prioritize your time & more
Who Am I?
I’m a career coach, product manager, and wellness enthusiast based in San Francisco. I’m also a proponent of “slow travel” — having visited 30+ countries including many where I’ve stayed for a month or longer.
My writing and coaching are primarily focused on answering the question, “How do we build a lasting career we love?”
The approach I take in my work is:
- discovering fresh insights from research in the fields of psychology, neuroscience, economics, biology, and more;
- synthesizing this knowledge and explaining how to use it in your work and life.
Through my experiences, I’ve been recognized as the #1 growth product manager at a fast-growing pre-IPO company, sat on the hiring side of 100+ interviews, and mentored and coached hundreds of others to find their dream job and get more out of their current careers.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I still have a lot to learn, but I enjoy sharing what I’ve learned so far.
Want to hear more? Read my full story.